|Photo provided by Nitty Gritty|
- Nitty Gritty- hip, independent clothing store which carries a mix of brands... Swedish and international, both well known and up and coming. Location.
- Papercut- shop for out of the ordinary books, magazines and DVD's; specializing in art, design and fashion. Location.
- Pure & Simple- hand picked clothing from leading designers mixed with music, books, perfume and an espresso bar. Location.
- Cazami- a lifestyle store that sells a mix of clothing, accessories and interior design drawing on inspiration from the East. Location.
- Idyll Interiör- store with designer clothes, accessories, beauty products and interior design. Location.
|Photo provided by Cazami|
There are also two streets in the neighbourhood that are of special interest for shopping. The first is Puckeln, a cobblestone street running parallel to the street Hornsgatan... located between the hotel and Gamla Stan. This street is famous for its art galleries which sell and show paintings, sculptures, ceramics and crystal. Some examples are Kaolin, Konsthantverkarna and Blås & Knåda. Here you will also find Efva Attling, a popular jewellry store specializing in silver.
The other street is Götgatsbacken, which is a pedestrian street (part of the longer Götgatan) located just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Here you will find a wide variety of stores like H&M, Cheap Monday, Face Stockholm and Filippa K.
|Photo provided by Papercut|
Happy shopping! Coming soon... restaurants, cafés and speciality food stores in the Mariatorget area.